Giżycko is called the heart of the Land of the Great Masurian Lakes. The central point of the city is Grunwaldzki Square. The CESARSKI HOTEL is located just next to it.
This location is an asset of relaxation with us.
From here everything is at hand:
• The city beach at Niegocin Lake, and next to it, the port with the Mazurian Fleet. The beach is the place of many attractions in the summer (concerts, competitions, sailing regatta). In the port you can use the services of ship owners and embark on a lake cruise.
• A few steps separates us from the Evangelical Church, one of the monuments of Giżycko, where special organ and chamber concerts take place on holiday Sundays.
• After passing 400 meters towards the west, you will encounter a monument on a world scale – a rotating bridge (the only one that is active in Europe). The promenade along the Łuczański Canal is located right next to it – a charming walking track, being the favorite place of walks Giżycczan, leading to the giżycko pier.
• A few hundred meters behind the bridge is the Boyen fortress – nineteenth-century fortification – the Giżycko pride.
• There is a bus stop just outside the hotel building and a taxi rank is 100m away.
• On the hill at the intersection of Warszawska and Wodociągowa Streets there is a Water Tower, in which the top storey houses a cafe with a view of the entire city.
• There are banks near your premises where you will find ATMs. From here, only a few steps to the main street of the city – Warsaw, where you can indulge in shopping or visit the Center of Promotion and Tourist Information to find out what else is worth seeing in Giżycko and Masuria.